Job descriptionOur client is a women's contemporary loungewear company located in LA. New position open for Sales/AE based in LA and open to going on site full time
Looking for a self-motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has solid sales experience and passion for our industry. The ideal candidate has a network of current relationships and customer list that can hit the ground running while at the same time service our existing accounts.
- Create new opportunities with major retail accounts.
- Work closely with customers to expand distribution while penetrating new markets to build additional opportunity
- Grow business with current customer base
- Collaborate with design team in merchandising and development of the lines
- Confidently show and speak to the product offering.
- Collect, analyze and share weekly selling reports from customers.
- Maintain in office showroom and sample library in an orderly fashion.
- Maintain accurate and detailed notes on selling and customer requests.
- Travel to customers as needed
- Travel to trade shows
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Take responsibility for sample/ swatch and approval send outs to customers.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Women’s Contemporary, Missy, Juniors or Active
- Communicate with multiple departments simultaneously
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
We are Looking For:
- A confident team player who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Someone who is willing to pitch in wherever needs arise.
- An open minded, confident professional who thrives on achieving growth.