Senior Apparel Production CoordinatorThis position is Full Time Direct Hire, onsite Mon - Fri in Chatsworth.
Salary: $75K - $95K FT
Dependent on experience
•Assist Design Department in sourcing/developing process
• Strong sourcing skills
• Working with overseas factories – mills, strong negotiation skills
•Assist Purchasing Department for pre-production request, including follow up on pre-production submission rejections or approvals, bulk production shipping samples rejections or approvals.
• Follow-up with vendors to ensure that developments and production samples are executed correctly and timely.
• Communicating daily with overseas factories and vendors to track development and production statuses.
• Assist in the process of tracking progress through Weekly Report. Identify callouts on Weekly Report that may present a delivery delay and address accordingly.
• Minimum 3yr of related work experience required
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills is a must;
• Ability to consistently communicate clearly is a must;
• Excellent organization skills and timelines is a must; multitask
• Detailed oriented with strong follow-through and a sense of urgency is a must.
• Ability to work comfortable both independently and in a team environment
• Knowledgeable in fabric is a plus