Job descriptionSenior Art Director/ Creative Lead
Salary: $125k-$135k (DOE)
NYC Based: Hybrid/ Flex schedule
Our client is a notable, luxury beauty brand.
Senior Art Director Overview:
As Senior Art Director, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. They will work closely with the creative and marketing team to manage, supervise, and execute all internal and external creative ensuring that all assets meet the highest standards of creativity and brand consistency.
Senior Art Director Responsibilities:
· Reporting into the Creative Director, Senor Art Director will lead end-to-end creative from conceptual development to execution
· Own the development of concepts for photoshoot campaigns from concept to final implementation
· Collaborate with post production teams to ensure assets are meeting brand standards
· Guide and oversee Art Director providing constructive feedback while ensuring timelines are met
· Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams on design needs
Senior Art Director Qualifications:
· 8+ years of design/ art direction experience; luxury or editorial experience strongly preferred.
· Experience designing, art directing, concepting.
· Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Figma and more.
· Extreme attention to detail with a keen eye for innovative design.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.