Job description24 Seven is partnering with a well-known sportswear brand to help them find a Senior Brand Communications Manager for this hybrid position. This is a 40/hr week, 12 month contract with high likelihood to extend and could potentially turn into a full-time salaried opportunity. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits and more.
Ideal Candidate: 6+ years of experience in the marketing field with at least 2 of those years doing communication in a sports/and or fashion brand environment. Degree in marketing or similar is preferred.
- Collaborate with communications team to devise a brand communications strategy that aligns with key priorities on a seasonal and annual basis.
- Collaborate with larger category and communication teams, as well as key cross-functional partners. Ownership of these plans entails creating project tools like calendars, GTM information decks, SharePoint, and coordinating meetings.
- Responsible for the daily management of internal and external resources and agencies on campaign production.
- Cultivate global partnerships in categories to inform asset creation, meeting local category needs.
- Foster robust connections and ensure ongoing communication with a variety of cross-functional marketing teams.
- Brand manager with significant marketing knowledge and experience in sports, fashion and/or lifestyle brands.
- Highly organized & proficient in establishing connections at various levels.
- Strong leadership & negotiation skills
- 6 years + marketing experience in sports, fashion or lifestyle brands
- 2 years+ experience managing communications in the sports/and or fashion brand environment
- Degree preferably in a marketing discipline