A global online video sharing and social media platform is looking to hire a Senior Campaign Producer to join their Creative Studio team!
As a Senior Producer, you will manage complex, multidisciplinary projects across all mediums. You will organize teams, plan requirements with internal team members, and lead projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes setting and managing project schedules and budgets, as well as identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders and the team. You will work in the Brand Creative Studio, EMEA, to implement creative production and processes across all campaigns. You will be the doer and the fixer of the Studio, leading by example with a positive attitude, and motivating those around you.
The Senior Campaign Producer will consistently find effective solutions, ensuring campaigns are delivered on brief, on time, and on budget. At any one time you may be required to oversee the production of wide ranging projects for different teams, working with colleagues in the Brand Creative Studio, external partners, and with local marketing teams, to produce full scale marketing campaigns that include video, social, audio, OOH, and print.
The Senior Campaign Producer will form close working relationships with all those in the studio, and a wide network of positive relationships across the organisation, collaborating effectively within a complex, global structure. You will help to navigate the creative process, balancing the needs of crossfunctional teams with creative execution, ensuring all work is consistent with the company's Brand Standards.
Above all, you’ll be highly organised and an excellent team player, creating cohesion amongst the team. You’ll proactively identify problems and demonstrate a deep understanding of the organisation and sector to overcome them. You are inherently curious, an avid consumer of culture and you demonstrate a passion for creative work.
• Manage large-scale marketing initiatives with multiple workstreams in a creative environment.
Maintain and advocate for the highest-level of work.
• Work closely with the Business Lead on all aspects of development, execution and delivery.
• Find, source, and manage diverse production partners to support the work; educate stakeholders and agencies on process and guidelines for projects.
• Manage and prioritize feedback from stakeholders as projects develop. • Manage large teams of creatives, producers, developers, and more. Define, evaluate, and improve processes.
• Manage project pipeline and collaborate with Creative Lead and Head of Production to cast teams for the work.
• Enable creatives with the tools and resources to do their best work by establishing/managing schedules, budgets, and partners.
• Plan and execute integrated productions (e.g., film, photography, interactive design, animation, etc.). Advocate diversity, equity, and inclusion across work, internal teams, and external partners.
• Experience in creative production for an agency and/or internal brand marketing team.
• Experience in production across various marketing mediums
• Experience developing iconic work for brand campaigns.
• Experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders and delivering results on time and on budget.
• Experience with licensing, rights management, and other business affairs responsibilities.
• Experience managing production vendors and agencies, including negotiating rates and authoring Statements of Work.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative environment, think strategically, and define complex programs with multiple workstreams.
• Exceptional influencing and verbal and written communication skills.
Daily Rate: £400 Per Day