Senior Content Marketing Specialist
Hybrid onsite and remote work
Our client is a top accounting firm
Senior Content Marketing Specialist Overview:
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of relevant content, digital and communication-related experience. Successful candidates will have demonstrated storytelling abilities across a variety of mediums and an aptitude for communicating technical concepts into easy-to-understand ideas that engage readers in the B2B space.
Senior Content Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
· Work with the firm’s subject matter experts to write and edit email copy, blog posts, newsletter articles, press releases, and other thought leadership pieces (e.g., case studies, e-books, whitepapers).
· Manage the firm’s content calendar.
· Write scripts for videos and podcasts, as needed.
· Write and post on-brand social media copy while actively monitoring social media channels and engaging with our audience.
· Post, manage and update content on website platform.
· Work with the marketing team to ensure timely email newsletter creation and distribution.
· Assist in pre- and post-production of videos.
· Assist with the firm’s search engine optimization strategy.
· Assist with proposal writing as needed.
· Execute on PR opportunities for the firm and industry niches; work with PR firms as needed to support projects.
· Craft copy for marketing collateral, presentations, client-facing and brand awareness campaigns with an increasing degree of independence.
· Create a maintenance schedule for revising documents and collateral, such as annual bio updates, service and industry line marketing materials, firm history, online profiles, etc.
· Write bios for firm employees and management.
· Work with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager on executing other marketing projects as needed.
Senior Content Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
· Undergraduate degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, English or related field
· 5+ years of relevant experience; marketing experience in a professional services firm a plus
· Exceptional business writing skills with editing and proofreading abilities
· High degree of comfort and knowledge of AP style
· General understanding of Search Engine Optimization best practices
· Experience with video content marketing required; video editing skills a plus
· Social media experience required
· WordPress experience required
· Email marketing experience preferred
· Public relations experience a plus
· Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
· CRM and marketing automation experience a plus
· Competency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT) required
· Superior project management and time management skills with a track record that demonstrates attention to detail and dependable follow-up
· Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to work well within a team and serve multiple stakeholders with varying needs at the same time
· Passionate about keeping up to date on the latest trends and best practices in marketing, regularly bringing fresh ideas to the table
· Ability to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment while demonstrating flexibility and adaptability
· Resourceful, creative, and positive approach to problem-solving and decision-making