Senior Global Marketing Manager Overview:
The Global Marketing Manager will focus on go-to-market execution for the Skincare portfolio. They will demonstrate a strong passion for Skincare both professionally and personally, have a high degree of knowledge about the market, and of course be an avid and enthusiastic consumer of the segment. This person’s responsibilities will be to manage the processes of leading the go-to-market strategy and timely implementation of execution for all skincare projects.
Senior Global Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Partners closely with cross functional teams on all campaign and execution materials.
- Leads all Creative, Merchandising and Influencer briefings to kick-off go-to-market program development, tracking key milestones, submitting + updating briefs, budgets and working closely with teams to ensure delivery meets brief/launch objectives.
- Partners with launch management team to identify accurate forecasting benchmark and track program success post launch.
- Leads campaign post-mortem analysis to inform future innovation + campaign development.
- Updates to masterplan calendar & updating of building blocks as alignment + forecasts are received.
- Developing evergreen campaign strategies + activations.
- Partners with Innovation team as needed to deliver on-time in-full Offering Books, Market Presentations, etc.
- Ensure key product modernization efforts are included in consumer communication & 360 campaigns.
Senior Global Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years beauty marketing experience; Global Skincare/Beauty Marketing preferred.
- Must demonstrate ownership of programs, embracing both big picture objectives and follow-through on details.
- Must be able to seamlessly work across multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders and must easily adapt to change and be proactive in identifying problems and finding solutions.
- Must possess the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships and gain the respect of members of the cross-functional and affiliate teams.
- Must be passionate about Beauty and understand philosophy’s unique point of difference in the market.