Senior Manager of Business Operations Overview
Reporting to the AD, Brand Operations, the Senior Manager of Brand Operations will be responsible for driving the continuous optimization and improvement of existing Brand processes and workflows; as well as, identifying new best-in-class standardizations. They will not only develop an in-depth understanding of the tools and technology that support day-to-day creative execution but will also partner with the Sr. Manager, Infrastructure to keep a pulse on the market for new systems.
Senior Manager of Business Operations Responsibilities
- Strategize and continuously partner with cross-functional Team Leads and Stakeholders to ensure effective workstreams evolve with business needs.
- Be the key point of contact and project lead for efficiency initiatives within Brand and with cross-functional partners.
- Specialize in process improvement and drive discovery, monitoring, measuring, analyzing, development, and implementation of Brand processes.
- Troubleshoot existing processes as well document and change-manage workflows and process maps.
- Build, maintain, and present reports that analyze areas of waste, duplication, or errors.
- Lead all maintenance, guidelines, reporting, and training of Brand Processes.
- Perform audits & cleanup, ensuring all live processes are up to date and published.
- Perform on-going assessment of current state and develop new processes to improve efficiency and scalability.
- Initiate and drive post-launch assessments of all new processes.
- Identify areas of opportunity for systematic automation.
- Begin to build efficient processes from our systems to our regular workflows.
- Exercise critical thinking in navigating cross-functional processes and risk resolution.
- Create a roadmap of continuous improvement initiatives that align and stay ahead of company initiatives and enhancements
Senior Manager of Business Operations Qualifications
- 6+ years in-house experience in business operations working with creative teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated skill in managing complex project plans.
- Strong knowledge of creative and production workflows and process.
- Demonstrated ability to deploy and management software systems.
- Experience working in asset management systems.
- Appreciation for and ability to design workflow architecture.
- Familiar with Lean Six Sigma Principles.
- Experience working for a consulting firm