Our client in the healthcare space is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Analytics Manager on a contract basis to start, with potential for this role to convert to full-time. This is a key role responsible for providing analytic consulting support to marketing leaders, and leading the development of analytics measurement, reporting strategies and tools for marketers to optimize performance. In this role, it is critical to develop and hone effective working partnerships with leaders, peers, team members, and external partners to drive effective use of analytics and reporting to inform strategy and decisions. Through identifying, tracking, visualizing and communicating important insights to the cross-functional teams, this position is critical in supporting key decision making and strategic, initiative & project prioritization. This role will provide helpful coaching to direct reports and ensure best practices and effective knowledge transfer within and between relevant teams.
- Consult and partner with Marketing Leaders to leverage data and metrics to provide an end-to-end view of retention, loyalty and engagement marketing efforts.
- Analyze program performance and provide consulting to Marketing Leaders that guide future strategy and program optimization.
- Develop creative solutions for information needs that require clear articulation of business issues to be investigated.
- Ensure actionable, insight-driven marketing measurement and executive reporting on marketing’s contribution to the business. Ensures that marketing measurement drives performance review of key functions and campaigns.
- Leads loyalty marketing measurement and attribution strategy development.
- Respond to project and ad hoc requests from various clients; prioritize and provide quick turnaround.
- Build and evolve reporting, tools, and analytic capabilities.
- Recommend and implement process improvements for team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- 6+ years of professional experience in a relevant position
- Proven track record of successfully building/managing marketing analytic capabilities.
- Strong proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Proficiency with marketing measurement and database concepts. Experience with a number of technologies (R, Python, SQL)
- Understanding of marketing & sales cycles and purchase funnel dynamics and their respective pressures on the marketing organization to drive demand and revenue.
- Marketing testing & measurement planning and strategy, including experience measuring and delivering insights on A/B testing.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis and presentation of complex concepts to senior levels of an organization.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to adapt to audience needs. Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations for various audience groups (ranging from tactical to strategic goals)
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of data, analyze, summarize, and utilize to generate recommendations to senior leadership.
- Experience leading & managing an analytics team, working cross-functionally, and managing vendor relationships.
- People management, including the ability to build a team and work with diverse skill sets (from technical to strategic resources)
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish, able to switch tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience in a Start-up / Growth business