Job descriptionOur client, a Top Entertainment Studio, is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team. This will be a 9 month contract and hybrid to Santa Monica and Burbank.
The Senior Manager of Marketing Strategy and Analytics will play a critical role in shaping the long-term strategic vision for how the Marketing Group measures and reports performance metrics.
They will drive new processes to create consistency across brands. The individual will collaborate closely with executives throughout the organization and act as a key contact for marketing leadership. A successful candidate will possess a strong combination of hard and soft skills.
- Collaborate with Marketing Planning & Analysis to standardize the KPI expectations setting process across brands, focusing on Branded Television and National Geographic.
- Lead discussions on KPI setting and formulate concrete recommendations with clear rationale.
- Refine and enhance the reporting process for Streaming in coordination with Marketing Planning & Analysis.
- Provide insightful interpretations of data to make it consumable for executives.
- Conduct in-depth analyses of title-level performance and address brand-specific reporting needs.
- Establish databases and resources to facilitate more thorough analyses.
- Contribute to the creation of performance narratives post-title launch.
- Examine historical performance trends to inform future expectations.
- Develop and iterate regular reporting for Marketing, including weekly awareness and content reports.
- Engage with leaders from engagement, media, brand, and research teams to gather data-based insights and actionable marketing recommendations for Streaming
- Provide regular updates to leadership and supporting teams regarding marketing performance.