Job description24 Seven is partnering with a lifestyle and footwear brand to help them find a Senior Product Line Manager to join their team in this hybrid role. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity in Southern California that comes with excellent benefits. The role is a hybrid position requiring 3 days/week onsite.
Ideal Candidate: will have 6-10 years of experience in product line management within the lifestyle footwear or men’s footwear categories.
The Product Line Manager demonstrates a blend of analytical and creative skills, possessing a strong influence to ensure consensus on strategic product direction. Serving as an expert in consumer behavior and market dynamics, the PLM serves as a pivotal communication channel. Collaborating with Global Product Design & Product Development, regional Omni-channel merchandising and distribution teams, marketing teams, and cross-functional stakeholders, the PLM aims to deliver globally relevant products aligned with the brand.
- Working autonomously to build, drive, and strategize footwear product line plans
- Guiding design, development, sales, and global marketing teams to collaboratively craft top-notch products, while overseeing the entire life cycle of the global product line.
- Present how category product direction will achieve seasonal targets to Brand Leadership
- Creating seasonal product briefs focused on Brand consumer targets
- Apply critical thinking skills to build seasonal strategy for multiple product lines
- Oversee and manage strategic 3-year plan for multiple product lines
- Driving the seasonal product merchandising process
- Working cross-functionally with PR & Collaborations teams to launch new concepts
- Passion for footwear, trends and innovation
- 6-10 years of lifestyle footwear or men’s footwear PLM experience
- Expertise in product creation and merchandising