We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will help us build our Mobile App program. This is a high-visibility role with strong opportunities to innovate and change the future of retail across numerous digital and physical touchpoints. You’ll be heavily partnering with our Marketing, Retail, Merchandising, Operations, and Data Science teams to help identify how we build a program that optimizes customer acquisition and increases customer lifetime value. This is an exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new global program, working with teams hungry to execute a fresh approach to an age-old marketing tactic. It requires deep knowledge of the product management process, experience building end-to-end consumer experiences (from discovery, conversion, to re-engagement), and exceptional ability to manage cross-functional teams.
• Build products that make the post-transaction experience easier for our customers
• Build deep institutional knowledge of the push notification systems
• Leverage consumer insights, market research, analytics, and data science to identify opportunities and drive initiatives to support LS&Co’s growth and brand objectives.
• Drive continual product improvements and inform the product roadmap with new ideas based on ongoing customer research, market/competitive analysis, and product performance indicators.
• Create user stories and other required input and direction to the Scrum team; own the backlog and keep the team fully engaged building the highest priority features and enhancements
• Juggle tradeoffs and understand constraints, finding elegant solutions to complex problems
• Define key milestones and targets for the app, and drive the successful execution needed to hit these targets
• Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to deliver customer value on a rapid and regular cadence; learn quickly from quantitative and qualitative feedback; iterate approach with urgency based on learnings
• Measure post-delivery performance and optimize to drive customer experience benefit and cost savings.
• 3 - 5 years of product management experience with a proven track record of shipping great products.
• Successful track record of delivering high-quality iOS and/or Android products
• Strong technical understanding of mobile technologies and the process of releasing and updating apps through iTunes Connect and/or Google Play.
• Knowledge of product management and software delivery frameworks, such as lean product management principles and SCRUM/AGILE.
• Strategic thinker who is data-driven, results-oriented, and a highly motivated self-starter
• Customer-centric, passionate and knowledgeable about the eCommerce product and competitive landscape
• Strong communication skills, a bias for action, and a proven ability to influence others in and across teams and organizations
• Demonstrated ability to understand technology concepts and implications, manage trade-offs and opportunistically evaluate new opportunities with internal and external partners.
• Ability to clearly articulate a vision/objectives and influence others.
• Highly effective written communication skills, presentation techniques, meeting management, and team-building skills.
• Self-starter and able to work well with individuals at all levels and across functions.
• Execution oriented and highly organized
• Natural ability to lead through influence.
• Excellent research and data analysis skills combined with an obsession for making data-based decisions.
• Experience with survey design and various primary customer research techniques
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Retail experience a plus