Job descriptionTitle: Senior Project Manager (Remote)
Location: FULLY REMOTE (Pacific Time Zone)
Type: Freelance - Contract
Duration: 3-5 months (with high possibility to extend)
Hours: 25-40 hours per week
Our client, a large Pharmaceutical advertising agency, is looking to bring on a Freelance Senior Project Manager for an immediate need! This role will be completely remote, will be around 25-40 hours per week.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered with accuracy, on time and within budget.
- Management of projects from simple to complex, including experience managing web development
- Management of implementation of applications a plus
- Experience assembling and managing budgets and timelines
- Must have experience in managing both print and digital projects and the ability to lead a team.
- Advertising agency experience is a must.
- Proven ability to manage internal and client stakeholder expectations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with agency team members
- Resourcefulness and adaptability
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with account and creative teams
- Poise and focus under pressure
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- An understanding of digital workflow
- BA/BS degree
- healthcare advertising agency setting preferred
- Both print and digital project management experience preferred
- Proficient in project management applications a must; Mac experience helpful