Job descriptionOur client, an online platform to help families, is seeking aa Senior SEM Analyst to join the tea.
Senior SEM Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and outside agency partners on campaign execution, strategy and planning.
- Develop channel performance reports to measure the effectiveness of media dollars spend
- Analyze audience and placement data to find new opportunities and target or exclude high/low efficiency groupings
- Implement Paid Search techniques, providing enhancement and optimization recommendations and proactively identifying campaign execution issues
- Run ad-hoc analysis to drive marketing growth and build insights into performance and ways to improve the business
- Assist in creative testing to optimize to top performers and use those insights to help craft new creative and copy designed to increase KPIs
- 2-3 years’ experience with SEM / Paid Search
- Ability to learn new industries and business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieve channel goals
- Knowledge of digital acquisition channels, performance drivers and platforms (such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook)
- Strong understanding of pulling data from the web analytics tools and media automation platforms