Job descriptionThe Senior Designer – Product Design will be responsible for designing and developing innovative products that meet the needs of our customers. This role requires a creative individual with strong problem-solving skills, who is able to think outside the box and come up with unique solutions. The Senior Designer must also have excellent communication skills in order to collaborate effectively with other departments, such as engineeringengineering, product and editorial.
- Demonstrate an ability to come up with innovative ideas, solve problems creatively and shape these into logical, coherent solutions that centre around our customers needs
- Execute UX Design work that adheres to best practice User Centered Design and brand standards across customer's’s digital estate
- Help to maintain an efficient design delivery process, through regular clear communication with delivery teams and consistently delivering to schedule
- Work with stakeholder groups inside customer's’s Digital delivery function including product owners, engineers, researchers and copywriters
- Advocate the value of UX design and User Centered Design practices with stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrate a knowledge and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging design, UX and technology trends
- Collaborate with design and development teams in order to create new experiences and evolve patterns