Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Our client is seeking a Senior Vice President of Operations to join our growing US team, based in New York. Reporting to the CFO, the SVP Operations is a critical thinker, problem solver, and key collaborator whose mission is to support groups across the company through leading all operations, fulfillment, and customer-facing interactions. This role will also lead and/or work closely with the accounting, inventory, supply chain, procurement, customer experience, and finance/analytics teams.
- Conduct research and analysis of operational effectiveness, processes
- Handle and create projects to improve operational efficiency
- Identifying threats and opportunities
- Plan and support the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Innovate & be operational ready
- Report creation and analysis
- Present findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
- Order fulfillment forecast for all 3PLs
- Create overall product launch SOPs
- Warehouse operations process SOPs
- A. Optimization of Shipping rates per zone, per courier, volume discounts etc.
- B. Packaging
- C. Inventory Management
- D. Returns- RMA
- E. Evaluating Shipping Issues
- Shows visionary thinking and demonstrates expert knowledge in solving complex, organization-wide, or externally-facing issues
- Track record of hiring, leading, and training high-performing teams
- 15+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Operations or Business-related degree; Master's/MBA preferred
- Supplement or Health & Wellness industry experience
- Excellent understanding of operations and systems
- Proven record of successful cost-savings projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to create, build, and expand international ecosystems
- "Rolodex" or network of contacts in cost savings, international, retail, high growth, and automation
- Familiarity with operations management and experience at mid-large-size companies
- Touch points to eCommerce, Product, Merchandising, etc
- Kinexus Rapid Response to Microsoft 365
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free company subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs