We’re looking for a passionate individual that is a 360 web designer skilled - someone who is a confident, experienced, understands the market and can create designs that outshine those of our competitors. You will be working on a range of sites, landing pages and creatives for paid advertisement channels, from social media to native ad networks and display campaigns. Experience with WordPress is a must.
• 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, with a MA/BA in Digital Media/ Communication Design OR MA/BA in Graphic Design OR Human Computer Interaction degree OR Design related University degree;
• A strong design portfolio demonstrating the above
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
• Good understanding of user centred design principles.
• Experience in digital health and/or e-commerce is ideal.
• Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
• Experienced with WordPress - Website content management system (CMS).
• Experienced creating motion graphic ads is not essential but a nice to have.
• Outstanding in typography and layout design.
• Experience with design systems.
• Excellent understanding of user centred design principles.
• Design tools expert use.
• Understanding of CSS3, HTML5.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, diagrams, and sitemaps.
• Design graphic user interface elements, including navigational menus, and data visualizations.
• Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, digital wireframes).
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Making usability recommendations, rapid prototyping, and translating user requirements to development teams, and performing UI assessments on existing applications and providing recommendations. Ideal candidates should have Wireframing/prototyping, and end user interaction.
• Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
Desirable Experience and Skills
• Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma to create user interfaces(web application and mobile application).
• Experience with Grid Layout and Flexbox Layout.
• Experience with responsive interfaces.
• Extensive experience working on WordPress sites and builders
• Experience with 3D and motion design, Adobe After Effects, 3ds Max - Autodesk modelling & rendering tools. (Not mandatory)
W hy You ’l l L ik e W ork ing Wit h U s
• You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly group of people who are driven to find
new ways of working
• We offer a place to grow and take ownership of your own work, think of it as starting your own little business!
• Your ideas are listened to, you’re the expert of your field after all
• We’re fast but relaxed, structured but flat and dynamic but focused
We have a great work hard play hard culture, so expect lots of team social.
- Hybrid Working