24 Seven has partnered with a premier sportswear brand to find an Assistant Manager to join their SEO Publishing team.
Working in close coordination with the Asst Manager SEO Editorial and Asst. Manager SEO Creative to partner on incoming blog articles and manage the creation, updates, and publication of all articles in the CMS platform. This role will also be a key stakeholder in partnering with our global development and global product teams to input on/communicate our local publishing/development needs, facilitate those conversations, and continue to drive key initiatives forward.
Key Relationships • SEO Team • Digital Content & Planning • Global Digital Activation & Publishing • Global Development • Agency Partners • ECom Operations
• OTIF publication of all planned blog articles
• Align priorities between requests by actively managing queue of incoming needs and plan work accordingly to overarching digital priorities and editorial timelines.
• Monitor blog to review the performance of our content to identify anything that is not performing, broken, or needs to be optimized/updated.
• Provide continuous transparency on status of content, bandwidth, and publishing timelines.
• Monitor creative reviews and feedback to make necessary adjustments/edits, if needed, ahead of publishing.
• Constantly try to improve technical aspects and efficiencies by staying close with campaign ops.
• Enhance articles for any email campaigns/newsletters, as requested by global.
• Partner with SEO team to identify opportunities for component enhancements or optimizations, and work with our global development/product teams to communicate those needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency in JIRA or equivalent project management tool
• Key understanding of blog creation and management, components, and best practices
• Highly collaborative with strong verbal and communication skills
• Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
• Strong task management skills with an exceptional understanding of process analysis/workflow
• Digital and eCommerce acumen
• Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
• Ability to meet critical deadlines with strong organizational skills and proactive management.
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment and prioritize project/initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
• Fluent in English
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in PR, publication, content role – Editorial is a plus
• University degree in business, communications, or marketing required (or equivalent business experience), ideally with digital focus