Our client is a leading tech and entertainment brand looking for a social and digital media coordinator!
Social & Digital Media Coordinator will develop and implement outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement and increase revenue. Aid in the development of strategies to publish display, social media, SEO and web advertisements.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Respond to comments and DMs on social media platforms as needed
- Write social media captions that speak to the company’s target audience
- Help create and edit short-form videos and assist with photo/video content shoots
- Liaison with External Agencies, E-Commerce and Web Development team members
- Bachelor’s degree in digital communications or related field such as advertising or Journalism
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing/social media marketing
- Mastery of the major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap and Google+
- Knowledge of social media analytics software including Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and Twitter Analytics to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software