Job descriptionTiming: Start early April
Duration: Ongoing full-time (or contract-to-hire)
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Denver, CO (onsite Tues/Thurs)
Salary: $55-65K DOE
One of our agency clients is looking for a Social Content Creator to join their creative team for a new full-time (or contract-to-hire) position working on a key travel and tourism client account.
This Social Content Creator will be both a hands-on social content creator and trend spotter, responsible for the social content creation across multiple social networks (FB, IG, TikTok, etc.) and handling all aspects of design, photography, videography, and editing.
The Social Content Creator will need to be a social expert with an extremely creative mind and an eye for details that can absorb visual trends and deploy them in fresh and exciting ways.
Ideal Social Content Creator candidates will have:
- At least 1-2+ years of agency or in-house experience handling graphic design and/or photography/video responsibilities for social
- BA degree or equivalent in related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating previous graphic design, photography, videography, and editing work
- Basic understanding of the printing process, photography, illustration, and typography
- Experience using DSLR cameras to capture photos and video content
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a range of creative design, production, and post-production software - i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects, Premier Pro, etc.
- Strong social media skills and ability to quickly capture, produce and edit content
- Agency experience preferred, but not required
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and great attention to detail
- Concept, design, capture and produce social media content
- Design across a wide variety of styles that correspond to client needs and project requirements
- Concept social media photo/video shoots and ideate stories/scenarios
- Capture photography and videography on iPhone or similar.
- Edit footage/photography in tandem with brand look/feel for social media
- Interact and collaborate with Art Directors, Copywriter, Creative Directors, and other cross-functional agency team members
- Present new ideas and pitch creative ideas to the creative team and agency leadership
- Identify and showcase social media, photography and design trends and present opportunities for integration and alignment with client work
- Partner with other creative team members and clients to create content used across web, mobile, video, etc.
- Be receptive to and utilize feedback
*Candidates must be local to Denver, CO (onsite Tues/Thurs)
**Full benefits included - unlimited PTO, paid holidays, no-cost direct primary care & behavioral health, medical plans including 100% employer paid option, dental/vision, HSA/FSA, 401(k) with employer match