24 Seven has partnered with a global sports/footwear brand based in the Pacific Northwest to find a Social Media Analytics Manager to join their team this Spring. This is a full-time role with amazing and generous benefits being offered to their employees. This role will work on a hybrid schedule, going onsite 3 days/week starting late summer/fall.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Social Analytics experience, along with digital marketing in an ecommerce environment.
If you are not local to Portland but willing to relocate, a relo package is available.
As the Social Media Analytics Manager, you are part of a team which focuses on delivering social & branding channel analysis, brand KPI tracking, and consumer insights based on consumer conversations. Working with the local market and global counterparts you are tasked with constantly driving evolution in our brand building, campaign activation and social engagement practices. You will provide newsroom, brand media, brand comms, ecomm, market and stakeholders with best-in-class services around your social listening and branding analysis discipline. Your analysis will be used by stakeholders to drive brand desire, social engagement, branding efficiency and effectiveness, and ultimately achieve the business goals.
• Measure results of social engagement generation and newsroom activities using global agreed frameworks.
• Drive the optimization of social engagement generating channels and newsroom activities in the market
• Analyze campaign efficiency and effectiveness in brand media channels. Provide data-driven insight for media activation on engagement, revenue generation, ROI and brand lift.
• Drive actionable insights to inform branding optimization over branding timing, format, content, and other relevant dimensions. Provide data-driven insights to inform future campaigns.
• Dive deeper in voice of consumers for topic identification and user response analysis. Provide consumer insights on their needs, experiences & sentiment based on their responses towards our business activities or domains.
• Leverage social listening and text mining to analyze consumer conversations over product launches and brand campaigns to understand the “why” behind business performance. Deliver consumer voice insights to help ecomm buying & planning.
• Track brand KPI with globally agreed definition and goals. Analyze drivers behind brand KPI over time
• Prepare and share your findings with stakeholders across the organization in the form of channel performance, brand trackers, driver insights, business cases and postmortems.
• Work cross-functionally with other analytics teams to create synergies, address opportunities and drive outcome.
• Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development. Design and evolve team’s organization structure to support business growth.
• Advanced experience with social media marketing
• Advanced experience with social listening and voice of consumers analytics
• Advanced experience with social KPIs and driver analysis
• Advanced experiences with brand tracking and brand KPI analysis
• Strong communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels
• Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for data-driven insights, social engagement, brand building, social analysis, and voice of consumers
• Experience with traffic and social analytics tools, marketing & media KPIs and ROI. In particular: Talkwalker, Tubular Labs, Sprinklr, CrowdTangle, Cision, MVPIndex and/or Traackr
• Experience with reporting and digital marketing tools (GA 360, Adobe Analytics, SCV/consumer database, and/or PowerBI, etc
Education & Experience:
• University degree in related field or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience in Social Analytics and/or Voice of Consumer Analytics
• Advanced experience of digital marketing in a brand environment
• Experience in eCommerce environment
• Intermediate or Advanced Coding Ability (SQL, R or Python)