Social MediaArt Director (Beauty)
Art Director summary
• The primary focus of this position is to create/execute digital brand expression for Social Media worldwide & US market.
• The position is responsible for the Ecommerce design & UX/UI of global digital projects with a strong emphasis on design and content creation.
• This person must be highly knowledgeable in understanding consumer behavior in the digital space (especially luxury brands), the nuances of online functionality, digital marketing, emerging technology and trends and incorporate into the creative process.
Art Director Responsibilities:
• Create concepts and execute digital touch points, with a focus on social media
• Conceptualize break through (brand appropriate) digital creative that is modern and disruptive with dynamic story telling
• Oversees the production process for digital asset creation
• Attend digital photoshoots and oversee retouching
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Possess an open attitude and collaborative style. Need to collaborate with cross functional teams and with our key global partners
Art Director Qualifications:
• 7-10 years in a highly productive creative environment, with 3-5 years of design experience centered on Social Media
• Strong portfolio of real-world work that showcases retail-focused design thinking
• Knowledge of UX best practices and modern UI
• Working knowledge of Sketch App is highly preferred