Our client is a Sustainable apparel & fashion company that is known for their consciously made brand of sneakers. They pride themselves on creating sneakers that are made responsibly with premium materials. They are looking for a Social Media Associate to join their social media management team.
Sustainability Social Media Associate Overview:
As a Sustainable Social Media Associate, you live and breathe sustainability! You will help the company’s Social Media Lead and Social Media Managers oversee all social media communications across the company’s social media accounts.
The ideal candidate for Social Media Associate will be passionate about sustainability and engage directly with the online community on social media and focus on problem solving, sales conversion, and acquiring new followers and customers. The Social Media Associate will also assist with organizational duties for assets and copy for launches and content, and activations or promotions for the company’s marketing objectives that may not necessarily be related to social media.
Sustainability Social Media Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist in social media management on social platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Provide support in engaging with the online community including direct messaging, liking, commenting, and connecting with potential customers and new followers of the brand.
- Communicate with customers and followers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Follow company guidelines when interacting with (commenting, direct messaging, tagged content) on another company’s or featured partner’s page.
- Organize and save important and relevant content across social media platforms, including imagery, video, reviews, etc.
- Collaborate with Social Media Managers in creating fun, interactive, and exciting content for the company’s social media pages that encourages interaction and engagement.
- Keep company social media channels updated with a clear brand focus.
- Identify and optimize new opportunities to connect with audiences on social media.
- Monitor social accounts and review for negative comments/ reviews, bringing them to the attention of the Social Media Managers.
- Assist in managing customer service inquires, on and off social media, and comply with company customer service guidelines.
- Creating and curating content for all types of audience across all social media channels.
- Pitch and propose content ideas for social media calendar that covers current priorities and activations.
- Reach out with gifting opportunities for local and international influencers, customers, and friends of the brand to promote the company.
- Propose content that follows seasonal, daily, and holiday trends to optimize brand awareness.
- Stay updated on competitor and consumer trends to position company as a industry leading brand.
- Partner with Social, Content and Marketing teams to stay updated on company initiatives and upcoming launches and pitch relevant content.
- Support non-social media related company activities such as physical installation events, pop-up stores, activations, launches, etc.
- Assist Social Media Managers and Social Media Lead in managing YouTube unboxing partners, product review partners, product posts, and other influencer and brand ambassador endorsements.
Sustainability Social Media Associate Requirements:
- Passionate about Sustainability and lives that lifestyle!
- Lives in Los Angeles or surrounding area
- 1+ years of experience in social media, specifically Instagram and Facebook.
- Experience with TikTok, YouTube, and other social platforms a plus.
- Passionate about daily social media management & engagement specifically on Instagram.
- Proactive in building and maintaining partnerships influencers, brand ambassadors, and tastemakers.
- Engage with brand followers and potential new followers with excitement and professionalism making sure to follow company social media engagement guidelines.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Bring a sense of ownership and urgency to the role while going above and beyond.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong creative writing skills with good grammar.
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and shifting priorities.