Job descriptionOur client, a well known CPG brand, is looking for a Social Media Associate to join their growing team.
This is a 3 months long assignment that will start in Feb or early March, with the possibility of extensions.
• Work with Social team to identify and implement social media strategies and execute social media campaigns
• Actively Community Manage and engage with audiences, including utilizing Threads
• Create content, including videos and draft and edit high-quality copy
• Reporting weekly/daily/monthly on performance
• 3-5 years of proven experience in social media management or a similar role
• Strong understanding of social media trends and analytics tools.
Freelance, 40 hrs a week
Years of experience - 3-5 professional years of experience (after college and internships)
Remote - Must work PST hrs, no exceptions
Rate - $40/hr+, with flexibility for the right experience
Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.