A luxury fashion brand is in search of a skilled Social Media Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will assist in developing and producing visual storytelling across all social channels. The role reports to the Marketing Manager and involves cross-functional collaboration with creative departments, from design and digital to creative, retail and photography.
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of social media communications across all digital platforms. You will also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments.
•Support overall strategy and execute social media content plans across all social media to ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and/or YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness and ensure social media is incorporated into all the company’s campaigns
• Work closely with the Influencer Marketing and design teams to align on key moments and social media opportunities, as well as collect / source relevant content.
• Monitor market changes with the communications team to plan strategic and tactical digital launches and oversee the social media budget
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven social media experience
• Proficient with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and/or YouTube