Our client, a major entertainment networks has an immediate need for a Social Media Coordinator. This is a freelance position (40 hours a week) through the end of the year that will start remote and eventually go in to the LA office. Must have experience/interest in the gaming/comics space and have had hands-on experience with community management.
- Support the execution of always-on social campaigns across existing and new platforms.
- Serve as a liaison between the social team, agencies, as well as internal and external stakeholders to ensure cohesive strategies and integrated campaigns.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short and competing deadlines.
- 2-3 years’ experience working on social and/or editorial marketing for a media, entertainment or other consumer-facing brand(s).
- Experience and/or knowledge working on video campaigns and creative.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media best practices, trends, and analytics tools.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with gaming and/or comic based IP’s are a definite plus..
- Hands-on experience with community management and content calendarization are required. • Possible overtime or weekend work may be required.
Send your resume today!