Our client, a CPG Company, is looking for a Social Media Graphic Designer to join their team. This will be full time/direct hire and remote for the remainder of 2021 but then transition to a hybrid schedule in 2022.
As our Social Media Designer, you’ll work on a variety of projects to support our ever-growing social media channels. We are looking for a digital first designer who has experience creating high performing content for Instagram, Facebook, and other platforms.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES Functions and duties of this role include, but not limited to:
• Collaborate with marketing, social media and creative team to bring social media content to life.
• Execute design for marketing campaigns across all social channels.
• Collaborate with creative team to ensure campaign direction is cohesive across all channels.
• Design assets for our Instagram feed, Instagram Stories and Facebook Posts.
• Create branded Giphys to drive customer engagement and brand awareness.
• Filters & interactive overlay work is a plus.
• Collaborate with social media team to make data-driven design decisions based on analytics and user feedback.
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across all social media touch points.
• Work closely with social media team to ensure visuals are harmonious with the narrative.
• Stay up to date on social media trends.
• Work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Work independently, as well collaboratively as part of a team.
QUALIFICATIONS The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• 1-2 years of experience in Design or Marketing field preferred.
• Proficient in the fundamentals of design (color, balance, proximity, alignment, contrast, repetition, size, and space).
• Incredibly strong attention to detail.
• Strong typographic skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong organizational and teamwork skills, ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines with strong project and time management skills.
• Knowledge of social media platforms and best social practices.
• Adobe CC Suite + knowledge of relevant tools: Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite, Asana.
• Experience creating GIFs or motion graphics.
Send your resume today!