Social Media Manager
Our client is looking for a bright, self-motivated, creative Social Media Manager to support the efforts of an innovative, rapidly growing better baby clothing company. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to grow our e-commerce business, see the direct results of your efforts, have the opportunity to grow with our company and have the opportunity to work in a fun and fast-paced environment.
This position will combine ensuring that our customers have an engaged brand experience, become brand advocates and have a smooth and positive customer experience with elevating our brand profile in the digital and consumer space. Key goals will be increasing website traffic and acquisition of online customers through engaging with key influencers and bloggers, collaborations and brand partnerships, analyzing data and metrics, evaluating relevant software and managing outside vendors. You will need to exercise your discretion and independent judgement with respect to the best way to achieving those goals, managing a budget and getting an efficient return from investments made in consumer marketing.
The right candidate will be results-oriented and have an entrepreneurial spirit!
RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
- Designing and implementing an effective and regular customer communication strategy, including email marketing campaigns and social media;
- Overseeing creation of engaging assets/content for email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter;
- Optimizing and segmenting our customer base for faster growth;
- Reviewing and analyzing traffic and social media analytics to improve sales growth;
- Preparing relevant reporting;
- Identifying and communicating with key bloggers and influencers;
- Engage with and leverage committed and/or influential fan communities;
- Supporting and coordinating community events;
- Industry collaborations;
- Implementing cost effective survey tools for customer feedback (including online, social media and in-person) and engaging in reputation management;
- Provide personal shopping and customer service to retail website users;
- Evaluating, making recommendations and implementing software and technology to achieve goals;
- Efficiently managing a marketing budget to meet marketing and customer acquisition targets;
• 4-5 years of e-commerce marketing and operations, with thorough understanding of online retailing
• Strong understanding of ROI-oriented e-commerce marketing and Internet advertising models.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, MailChimp. Experience with Shopify a plus.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus.
• Self-motivated, dynamic “go-getter” with a phenomenal work ethic
• Confident working independently or within a team
• Ability to plan for future growth/activity while managing day-to-day execution.
• Independently adhere to project calendar, manage time and prioritize daily workload.