Ak candidates -
are you repsonsible for the social media strategy of the brand?
How have you grown the brand?
What is your expeirnce in creative? .
Our client, a well-know tech company is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team!
- Develop an integrated strategy and own social calendar across social media channels including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok? Facebook, and other owned channels.
- Own the publishing of social platforms ensuring all content is executed as planned on the calendar and well-optimized across relevant channels by tagging, linking, and performance tracking
- Manage and collaborate with marketing teams to bring our brand to life in bigger, tentpole campaign moments.
- Collaborate with influencer and ambassador team to develop content, manage promotions and giveaways on social channels, and collaborate with influencers
- Build a strong sense of community via social media by engaging with followers, ambassadors, and partner brands on various platforms, actively responding to social outreaches, and engaging in dialogues with comments where appropriate
- Able to think outside the day-to-day to find creative scalable solutions Present campaigns and wrap-up reports to HQ
Qualifications and Requirements:
BS/BA Required. Preferably major in Marketing, Business, Communication or relative field
- Experience with photography and videography, editing, set design, and post-production
- Understands the major social platforms inside and out. Having a finger on the pulse of emerging social, industry, and cultural trends
- 3+ year of experience working on social media with proven results; focus on beauty, fashion, and eCommerce industries preferred
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment of social media advertising
- Well organized with impeccable attention to detail; Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proven ability to develop and optimizing engaging content and building a social following is a plus