We are working on a Social Media Strategist with a Global Agency to help create organic social content.
Mid Level - 5+ years experience
In this role you will be responsible for fostering social strategy through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and more. Working closely with the brand under the supervision of the Creative Director, you must bring a creative flair and excellent written skills. You will work with clients to plan and create social content calendars / strategies, increasing social reach and improve engagement.
What you will be doing
- Develop social strategy, content themes and content calendar for both organic and paid social
- Create social playbooks that define our social strategy, content strategy, channel strategy, and creative approach per platform
- Create social toolkits for brand LTOs, Field Marketing, Partnerships, and Influencers, etc.
- Create, execute and manage Social Media Marketing plans that are tightly aligned with the editorial calendar, client acquisition programs and product marketing launches
- 5+ years hands on experience implementing social media strategies
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing expertise and successes
- Deep knowledge and understanding of all relevant social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and other emerging technologies
- Strong content creation and copywriting skills, and an instinct for stories that will make people take notice