Job descriptionOur client is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. This position will be responsible for directing all day-to-day activities of assigned accounts including overseeing the management of all project work and development of strategic, integrated Marcom and Content Strategy plans; working to ensure flawless, on-time, on-budget delivery of agency products and services for assigned accounts while maximizing client revenue.
- Strategic Account Leadership – Responsible for the development and management of strategic planning and process integration.
- Work with project managers, account managers and all necessary departments to establish operational guidelines, deliverables and schedules, taking the account from planning to strategic and concept development to budgeting and execution.
- Ensure that all key client objections and milestones are considered and manage communication and delivery to all key stakeholders.
- Experience in the Wrike project management tool or similar is beneficial.
- Product Quality/Growth – Ensure flawless execution of all client deliverables by clearly leading agency team to ultimately deliver the highest quality product. Be accountable to your team and your client and strive for top notch deliverables at every turn.
- Consistently provide team with strategic direction, clearly defined business objectives as well as provide strong ongoing project communication.
- Facilitate all client approvals/feedback throughout process, including ability to handle issue resolution, and problem solving.
- Insist your team build clear ROI/performance measures into all programs as well as delivery on findings to consistently demonstrate our value to the client.
- Be a strong financial steward, closely reviewing estimates, managing client budgets and billing, while striving to maximize client revenue growth and profitability for the agency.
- Project Management – Provide consistent, solid project management to all assigned clients, following all appropriate agency processes, while keeping client completely up to date on project status.
- Review all work—whether strategic, research, media, creative or other, that will be sent to a client to ensure project requirements have been met, if not exceeded.
- Ensure that direction provided is clear via your strong brief-writing skills, and that work delivers upon or exceeds client expectations, that status reports and conference reports as well as budget recaps, billing and project merchandising reviews, are completed in a timely fashion.
- Integration – Understand Brunner’s model and provide leadership to team to efficiently implement appropriate level of service per client needs. Lead your cross-functional team in developing and presenting solutions neutral, fully-integrated Marcom strategy plans that meet or exceed client needs/goals, while seamlessly delivering appropriate agency services. Flawlessly lead implementation of all plans by ensuring timely dissemination of information to team and timely approvals from client.
- Client Knowledge – Gather and present mission critical information about the clients industry, industry trends, competition, products and services while providing the client and appropriate agency team with timely updates to keep them informed.
- Clearly demonstrate an understanding of the inter-workings of your clients business and continually strive to bring big ideas/strategic thinking to the table to position the agency as a partner and not a vendor.
- Client/Team Relationship Building – Own key day to day client relationships and begin to develop relationships at higher levels within the client organization to demonstrate your ability to service client in a seamless, professional and consistent manner in accordance with agency practices, while also building strong relationships with agency team members.
- Demonstrate your ability to be a problem solver by thinking strategically about the clients business and consistently working to add value and ensuring that we meet or exceed client expectations.
- Co-lead your account team with the development and implementation of the SWOT analysis, providing clear recommendations and action plans to management on your client(s). Be proactive & accessible.
- Agency Knowledge/Values – Follow agency processes including use of all tools. Additionally, consistently demonstrate agency values of: Creativity, Energy, Curiosity, Integrity, Respect and Courage.
- Strategic Management; can lead a team autonomously or with little oversight
- Project Management; manages every step of all client projects while overseeing internal and external timelines/due dates
- Proactive Self-Starter Problem-Solver and Team Player
- Analytical and Inquisitive
- Sound Judgment Listening skills
- Relationship Builder
- Strong Verbal & Written Communications
- Prioritization and Multitasking