Job descriptionSenior Art Director
Hybrid: Onsite Tue-Thu
In-house ad agency
This is an opportunity to work with a beloved family-centered entertainment company based out of Orlando. This company makes memories for a lifetime!
This role is working within their internal agency. You will be concepting multi-channel campaigns and working with copywriters and designers to execute unique messaging. This is a conceptual job, but also entirely hands-on. Note: there are no direct-reports in this role.
- Working under the strategic direction of creative director, responsible for the design integrity of marketing communications, strategies, campaigns and programs.
- Provides art direction/graphic design, development of brand creative concepts and seamless execution.
- Works on the graphic development of key brand(s) campaigns and programs. Teams with copywriters and other creatives to develop creative concepts and more.
- Works with Project Managers to understand creative assignment, timeline and budgets.
- May serve as team leader/mentor for creative associates (artists, UI/UX designers, copywriters, photographers, etc.) on campaigns or projects.
- Ensures work is consistent with design quality and brand standards.
- Makes presentations to internal clients.
Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Visual Communication Design (Graphic Design or closely related), combined with outstanding creative portfolio.
EXPERIENCE: 7+ years of experience in large volume or in-house advertising agency or marketing environment. Portfolio of relevant creative work is required to be considered.