Job descriptionSenior Designer- Print and Digital
Our client is in search of a Senior Designer who is up for a creative challenge to join their highly motivated team.
As Senior Designer, you will be developing design projects, from concept to execution.
Senior Designer Responsibilities:
- Have respect for all working parties and help create a safe, open, honest, and positive working environment.
- Generate ideas and brainstorm with the Design team.
- Design and execute key art from concept to completion.
- Willingness to take direction and execute the ideas of others as well as work autonomously.
- Collaborate on projects with Copy and Ad Design teams.
- Help guide more junior designers to create artwork and design that meets client standards, and at times directing and offering wisdom of experience.
Senior Designer Qualifications:
- 5+ Years of creative work and knowledge of print, digital, video and graphic design principals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of paper stocks, inks, varnishes, and their suitability for each project; printing and production processes.
- Demonstrated ability to set an example of concepting and designing at an exceptional level and the ability to identify, set and articulate design standards.
- Skilled collaborating with a design team (mix of art directors, graphic designers, writers, UX, production and developers).
- Strong interpersonal skill to interact and communicate effectively in one-on-one and group situations and to build cooperative, effective relationships.
- Active problem solver possessing strong conceptual thinking skills with a focus on creating solutions based on user behavior.
- Ability to make changes and corrections as they occur, and to offer appropriate solutions.
- Effective communicator verbally and in writing, a tactful diplomat, a thinker and an analyzer.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Media Encoder), Dreamweaver, Fireworks Adobe XD and Sketch.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and workflow in a heavy workload and in a multi-tasking environment.