In this role, the Designer will work on marketing projects such as in-store signage, , packaging, hang-tags, wayfinding, digital marketing: email, site (desktop/mobile) and in-store print, as well as, partnering with other Designers, Marketers, Merchants, and Production teams.
- Design materials that enhance the BR brand and the overall customer experience
- Design elevated and effective site, email and print marketing material.
- Follow brand standards and ensure designs work within a responsive design system.
- Work across digital + print platforms and transition files into final production-ready designs
- Present work to business partners and senior management
- Work with production team to carry through the execution of design layouts
- Effectively communicate functionality and strategy to web-content-developers and print production team
- Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, photo, and merchandising
- 3-5 years of graphic design for web and print; an understanding of responsive design; social media is a plus.
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence others, as well as, being an individual contributor.
- Able to work well in cross-functional teams.
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
- Experience with successfully partnering and directing visual UX designers to execute a final responsive design.
- Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud applications; photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign Experience in responsive design
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, including timely follow-up.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize, multi-task and meet concurrent deadlines as well as work independently through ambiguity.
- At least two references and portfolio demonstrating type and layout skills as well as variety.
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design.
- Team player On-line Portfolio required when submitting your resume
- This is not a UX/UI technical position.