Job descriptionTitle: Sr. Manager, Digital Analytics
The Data & Analytics organization at our company is chartered with improving the availability, usability, and reliability of data and insights across the organization. This function is center-led and focuses on solutions for all our companies purpose-led, billion-dollar lifestyle brands.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics, you work hand-in-hand with peers in the Advanced Analytics organization, as well as Digital, Marketing, Finance and Strategy teams to support business growth and expand the understanding of our customer behavioral data.
A successful candidate for this role has a strong analytical mindset and a passion for understanding digital behavioral data. This person would be skilled at combining strategic direction with analytical concepts, telling stories with data, supporting business decision making, and leading teams of analysts.
What You’ll Do:
• Support a team of analysts with a focus on analytical maturity and career development.
• Partner with the Data & Analytics leadership team to determine the strategic direction of the team.
• Interface with executive stakeholders across both brand- and center-led functions to translate business needs into analytical discovery requirements.
• Act as a leader within the Data & Analytics organization in developing understanding, curiosity, and applications for digital behavioral data.
• Remain current on trends across digital retail tools and tactics to support innovation of our analytical applications.
Who You Are:
• 7+ years in a Digital Analytics role (ecommerce retail industry preferred).
• 2+ years of experience leading teams.
• Operational understanding of digital data platforms and event-level raw data (Adobe Analytics/Clickstream [preferred], IBM Coremetrics, Google Analytics, or similar), SQL skills, and working experience with data extraction, manipulation, and summarization languages.
• Demonstrable ability to effectively communicate with and present to key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
• Experience building and developing high-performing teams.
• Functional understanding of the instrumentation of digital data, including tag management (Tealium [preferred], Google Tag Manager, or similar).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating complex data concepts to non- technical audiences and tailoring presentations to a variety of stakeholders.