Job descriptionSenior Graphic Designer
Our client is looking for a Senior-level Designer, experienced in producing a wide range of creative content. This role straddles the line between design, art, and strategy. The ideal candidate can apply skill, knowledge, and experience towards an array of deliverables within social, web, print, product, email, and advertising.
This is a flexible remote position- applicants must be located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Bring the vision and mission to life through design.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create informed designs for all business platforms.
- Able to understand and transform research based data and information to guide design approaches to be best informed for their intended audience.
- Communicate ongoing development of creative projects through check-ins and delivery dates
- Troubleshoot live creative and technical issues, escalating concerns to proper developers, vendors, and key stakeholders.
- Ensure on-brand continuity in visual messaging.
- Initiate collaboration with merchandisers, copywriters, and e-commerce specialists in the production of consistent and captivating brand messages.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in communications design or graphic design
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in this role at other organizations.
- Apply a high level view of design towards essential business needs breathing unique perspectives and visually stunning design into every day business deliverables.
- Able to identify challenges and propose solutions throughout the creative process.
- Professional, able to manage time effectively and balance work-life
- Proactive, working towards project completion on tasks before they build up.
- Ability to utilize project management software like Asana, collaborative tools like google docs and Miro, and various other software's used to develop business driven creative.
- Expert in Adobe CC, with particularly strong skills in retouching, typography, and both digital and print media
- Video editing skills a big plus Motion/3D skills are a plus
- Successful in a flexible onsite / remote work environment.