Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportwear client based in Portland, OR to help them find a Senior Instructional Designer to join their team in this hybrid opportunity! This is a full-time, 12 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
This hybrid instructional designer and training program manager role will lead development of learning journeys across the Global Finance organization. We’re looking for someone who has excellent communication, creativity, and design skills to build, deliver, and promote engaging training solutions, along with detail-oriented skills for managing training projects and reporting results.
• Work with SMEs and Transition Managers to identify learning needs for different personas across a global function
• Build competency-based learning paths; design, write, curate, and deliver journeys that create behavior change
• Showcase functional learning opportunities across multiple channels (Workvivo, newsletters, Slack channels, email, etc.)
• Coordinate and/or facilitate periodic training sessions; manage event details, registration, advertising, instructor support, measuring and reporting results, etc.
• Manage training program calendar, eLearning release roadmap, and alignment with enterprise learning roadmap
• Report training activity, identify trends, and design solutions to improve engagement and learning
• Take initiative and work independently on multiple complex and often ambiguous projects
The ideal candidate will need:
• Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
• 5+ years of experience in a large corporation designing and delivering learning solutions through in-person, virtual, and self-guided formats
• Desire to influence and consult with SMEs and leaders to ensure learning best practices are embedded into solutions
• Demonstrated skills in PowerPoint, eLearning authoring tools (Articulate 360), graphic design, and video editing
• Strong project management and prioritization skills
• Passion and energy for improving employee learning experiences