Our client, a toy company in El Segundo is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to start ASAP!
Full time hours
Ends April 2023, potential to extend
Must be vaccinated
You will be responsible for developing and executing the end-to-end consumer and digital data roadmap supporting E-commerce, Direct-to-Consumer and Media across different business units and regions. We are looking for a skilled product manager with experience in marketing technology and customer and e-commerce data to build a new capability. The roadmap will start with the implementation of a Customer Data Platform across the organization.
You will develop strong working relationships across the organization and be the subject matter expert for your product(s) with relevant business, technology and supply chain, and regional owners. You are accountable to navigate across the organization to learn, answer questions, solve problems and answer business questions. Organizational leaders will look to you to share informed recommendations, improve processes, accommodate different working styles, etc.
You will define, develop, and monitor metrics, measuring and evangelizing the customer data and martech products. You will make strategic decisions based on data. You will partner with key stakeholders to build recurring reporting and visual dashboards, and leverage analytics tools such to analyze product performance.
You should have a strong background in marketing technology, CRM, customer data platform, system implementation and integrations, and the use of first-party data in marketing.
- Drive the Customer Data Platform implementation
- Serve as the business point of contact between vendor, consultants, and business leading, influencing, and coordinating with global senior-level stakeholders from the business, UX, Brand Teams, Marketing, and Technology throughout the project.
- Own & manage product roadmap for customer data, digital data and CRM platforms
- Drive the vision and strategy for digital ensuring teams are working towards that vision and the wider business is aware and aligned
- Be able to interpret customer / market / technology trends and to share views more widely on how they will affect the business and their product space
- Capable of leading a team with multiple cross-functional resources in the delivery of a complex product set
- As a Product expert, promote new ideas in the team, encourage and facilitate agile working practices with business stakeholders
- Prioritize roadmap based on business cases, level of effort, relevancy, and available resources to maximize impact and efficiency. Share business cases and level of effort analyses with key stakeholders
- Develop reporting and data visualization
- Partner with key stakeholders to build recurring reporting and visual dashboards, and leverage analytics tools such to analyse product performance
Skills & Experience:
- 8 years’ work experience (6 with MBA), with at least 5 years of Product Management experience, demonstrating successful development and delivery of product strategies, roadmaps through to product launch and optimization
- Prior experience within a customer driven retail e-commerce organization is required
- Excellent communication skills and strong experience in dealing with business stakeholders - relatability to non-technical business users and technical resources
- Experience working with First party consumer data, sources, and tools (CDP, ESP, Loyalty, CRM) and understanding of Second / Third party data (e.g., retailer POS, media, market) and sources
- Excellent requirements / competitive analysis skills, pricing and financial planning
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and EQ
- Strong technical capability with ability to create views of data and dashboards
- Degree-level in any discipline
- Relevant agile and product management qualifications/certifications desirable