The role of the Sr. Program Manager, Creative Campaigns is key to the enormous growth and success the team is experiencing. We are looking for someone to oversee the development and workflow of all campaigns. You will work closely with cross functional teams to optimize the process and contribute in the development of world class Creative campaigns for our company and Agency.
This includes planning, resourcing and management of all aspects of the creative workflow in partnership with the creative project management team.
We are looking for someone who has deep experience executing product and marketing strategies and campaigns across a broad set of mediums and business channels. Superior knowledge of print and digital production, photo/video production, project management and creative services process. You are an excellent listener with a powerful ability to articulate creative objectives and strategy to internal partners and external agencies.
You are flexible and easy to work with with the ability to be agile with shifting priorities. You are comfortable being assertive in order to gain alignment and move projects forward. Strong collaboration skills are essential to support marketing, creative and channel partners within the company.
What you will do:
• Partner with cross channel departments in planning of campaigns
• Scope and resource plan Creative assignments in partnership with Creative Leads
• Establish and maintain workflows and milestones for Creative campaign development
• Superior communication with Creative and cross channel partners on project status
• Monitor and problem solve with PM team throughout project lifecycle
• Ensure Creative team has all components to complete campaigns (product, photography, additional assets, tools)
• Work closely with video/photography team to ensure development of assets is completed for campaigns
• Establish, monitor and facilitate reviews with leadership and cross-functional teams
• Continuously improve upon process and protocol as company grows
Some Things We Consider Critical For This Role:
• 8+ Years Marketing/Creative experience required
• 5+ Years in-house Creative experience
• 5+ Years experience managing photography/product development
• 5+ Years experience managing packaging development
• Keen understanding of creative development process
• Friendly, flexible and assertive personality
• Desire to establish and continually improve process
• Love of art/creative process
• Appreciate rolling up your sleeves and getting things done
Why this role:
• Join us at a magical time. We're growing fast and have excellent unit economics, which gives us a great foundation to work with. You'd join at the perfect time to shape our continued rapid growth and directly impact our future success.
• Forge and build new ways of doing things for a successful company and bring all your great experience into play!
• Work with a talented and passionate team. Our Creative Team is amazing. You will be an integral part in developing world-class creative and creative campaigns.
You'll love working with us because:
• Amazing team culture and environment
• Competitive salary and stock options
• Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
• Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401(k) to help you save for the future
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• Company-sponsored happy hours and outings