Senior Web Analytics Manager
Remote, but must be able to go onsite once a month in Atlanta for meetings
A fast growing e-retailers and FinTech companies is seeking a Sr. Website Analyst to join our Digital and Ecommerce team in Atlanta, GA. In this role, the you will play an instrumental part in optimizing our e-commerce site, taking ownership of the conversion funnel from landing page through to purchase. You will be responsible for identifying, measuring and monitoring key performance indicators and will develop data-driven recommendations that drive positive business outcomes. Your scope of responsibilities will encompass building a best in class practice covering website measurement, reporting, analysis, optimization, & data governance.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with a wide range of site analytics tools like Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. You will be responsible for reporting and analyzing website data to optimize acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention efforts. You will have full accountability for site analytics and serve as a key member of the eCommerce team reporting into the VP of eCommerce. You will provide statistical rigor in support of critical business decisions.
• Internal SME expert for all web analytics activities including foundational work and demand driving activities
• Design, prepare and present all required reporting and dashboards for cross functional teams which may include weekly reporting, monthly reporting, marketing ROI reporting, daily recaps of promotional activity and merchandising reporting.
• Report on standard Ecommerce conversion analysis to drive decision-making around navigation/promotions/popular content
• Work with internal teams to integrate data across solutions and automate existing reporting
• Responsible for overseeing website tagging, 3rd. party pixel implementation, ad hoc data analysis, and optimization activities.
• Conduct A/B and multivariate tests to improve site performance and develop recommendations to grow web business.
• Track and analyze KPIs to study user behavior and provide feedback on performance Maintain 3rd party vendor relationships with external support teams as well as with Adobe, Google and future projects that may require analytical expertise
• Identify traffic trends by channel, abandonment issues and opportunities for improving site conversion
• Stay current on latest trends in web measurement strategies and tactics.
• Bachelor's degree or higher (e.g., Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Physical Sciences) or equivalent experience in an analytics role.
• 6+years’ experience in multiple web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
• Experience working with large data sets, writing queries, structuring reports.
• Experience working in a retail/ecommerce landscape
• Strong understanding and experience in conducting A/B and multivariate tests for e-commerce sites
• In-depth understanding of SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / SEO (Search Engine Optimization
• In-depth understanding of LPO (Landing Page Optimization) and website personalization
• Ability to look for solutions and information in creative ways and convey complicated results and insights
• Outstanding written/verbal communication skills with experience distilling and presenting complex quantitative analysis.
• Comfortable working expediently against quick turnaround times
• Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the capability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.