An opportunity has become available for a Store Manager for luxury, fashion forward jewelry brand based in Los Angeles, CA. It is a very autonomous role that requires someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and a capability to get involved with all aspects of the business. This position requires a strong retail management background.
The Store Manager is responsible for partnering directly with the CEO and designer to successfully run all aspects of the business including building sales, identifying opportunities, and client development via CRM and service initiatives, coaching and counseling of staff.
- Daily supervision of staff (coaching, training and assisting in achieving sales objectives).
- Demonstrates an active management presence on the sales
- Role modeling exceptional service and ensuring all team members embody the brand spirit.
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Bi weekly review of business by métier
- Tracking delivery and special order, and partnering with the VM team to highlight business needs.
- Apply these sales opportunities in tandem with each sales specialist’s personal goals to evaluate contribution to the total boutique.
- Contributing to and or conducting monthly touch-base meetings and annual performance evaluations.
- Communicates CRM standards, follow up daily for associate compliance and to maximize quality of client capture rate and detailed information according to brand standards.
- Ensures policy and procedure is clearly communicated to the team and all are actively compliant.
- Monitor E-time and scheduling needs for the sales staff.
- Keep an accurate record of vacation, time and attendance in tandem with HR.
- Organizes seasonal training including key métier points, and ensures all sales teams are integrating into client conversations at point of sale.
- Maintaining a database of candidates for store.
- Assist in recruiting and interviewing for open positions.
- 5 + years of retail experience required, preferably with at least 1 year of management, in a luxury product setting
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry with fashion sensitivity consistent with the brand
- Demonstration of own initiative
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills