Job descriptionGeneral Manager / Store Director Beverly Hills
MUST HAVE LUXURY RETAIL EXPERIENCE OF 5+ YEARS AS A STORE DIRECTOR OR GENERAL MANAGER
The General Manager is responsible for achieving store goals while demonstrating brand philosophy, professionalism, attention to detail, and technical capability. The General Manager is truly the ‘conductor’ leading each member of the store to achieve a perfect symphony of client experience and store operations.
This is a position of great responsibility that encompassing administrative activities including store budget allocation (sales volumes, profitability, customer portfolio, etc.), talent attraction and retention, inventory ownership. The General Manager is a dynamic leader by nature, inspiring the store teams through his/her energy and passion. The General Manager is the largest contributor to the overall atmosphere and energy of the store is responsible for creating a luxury setting that conveys a feeling of home to all that visit.
- Manage all aspects of retail store.
- Lead by example to provide industry leading customer service building guest loyalty through in-store experience.
- Satisfactorily resolve customer service issues by using best-in-class customer service, ensure detailed responses to customer problems and complaints.
- Serve as market expert regarding competitive environment, talent network and opportunities for strategic brand positioning.
- Achieve Goals including store sales, inventory KPIs, performance management and timekeeping for payroll.
- Oversee, observe, and give feedback on client interactions ensuring that each client advisor provides a tailored, personal, and memorable experience aimed at growing client retention.
- Coordinate staff training programs to enhance product competency, customer service, sales technique, stock management and ensure these tasks are performed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Set reasonable sales objectives for staff and review them systematically while identifying possible areas of improvement to promote achievement of sales objectives.
- Assign & delegate responsibilities to each member of the team while monitoring the performance and contribution to store success. Carry out year-end staff evaluations.
- Identify potential future candidates for the store to build bench of talent.
- Recruit, hire and onboard new staff to ensure store is always staffed.
- Analyze reporting including sell-through, productivity, sales results, and customer information and communicate to domestic and international business partners.
- Partner with Merchandising and Buying to ensure that the store has enough product to meet customer expectation and demand.
- Oversee stockroom and all product movement to ensure accuracy or inventory and storage of goods to company standards
- Oversee Quarterly inventory process and ensure company identified KPIs are met.
- Build effective working relationships with peers and stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Ensure Visual Merchandising in store is maintained to company standards throughout the day, partner with Visual Merchandising team to refresh store based on sell through and availability
- High school diploma required; College degree preferred.
- 5+ year’s experience in equivalent role in Luxury Environment
- Proven ability to meet business goals by driving results through store team
- Ability network and cultivate clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with POS systems and Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to stand for multiple hours continuously and lift up to 40 pounds without assistance
- Able to work a varied schedule each week including nights and weekends.