Our client, a prestigious Athletic wear brand, is seeking an Inventory Coordinator to develop and maintain studio inventory management operations.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing, enforcing and regularly evaluating/improving inventory management processes. You will work across multiple functions using data, and product in a high volume and fast-paced studio production environment. Qualified candidates will be accustomed to leading people, highly detail-oriented, exceptionally well organized, collaborative, have a positive attitude, take initiative, be a problem-solver and have excellent communication skills.
• Stock, relocate, and organize merchandise storage areas within the Photo Studio
• Proactively identify, communicate, and solve any inventory issues that arise throughout the production process
• Audit inventory locations conduct tagging updates for accuracy and initiates corrective procedures if product is missing
• Coordinate and process return of merchandise once production is complete
• Responsible for inventory accuracy while monitoring control of inventory integrity
• Maintain good housekeeping practices
• Supporting a culture of continuous improvement where teams are encouraged to drive change
• Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and training materials for new and existing staff to enforce accurate inventory operations
• Conduct quarterly inventory audits and report out results as required by Product Logistics Manager
• Maintain and manage product location and identification program and report out any discrepancies with inventory. Take the necessary corrective action to problem solve issues
• Participate in accurate and timely liquidation of merchandise
• Update and document inventory management workflows to meet KPI/SLA standards
• Virtually monitor Inventory integrity of global studios
• Ensure studio processes meets or exceeds Nike product security standards
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years Inventory Control or relevant experience
• Strong collaborative skills with the ability to work with a diverse group or people
• Computer savvy with an intimate understanding with advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel is a must)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to lift 30 - 40lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach and twist
• A positive attitude to continued learning
• Flexible and able to work as needed, including the occasional weekend, to meet peak demands and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong customer service skills
• Possesses an inspiring work ethic
• Enthusiastic, positive energy and able to work well under pressure
• Detail-oriented team player
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
Please submit resume for immediate consideration!