Job descriptionSupply Chain Operations Sr. Manager
The Supply Chain Operations Senior Manager strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as planning, order management, distribution, and logistics. implementing future Supply Chain systems and processes, while ensuring effective deployment of new capabilities, and continuous improvement strategies into our existing operation. This role will be critical in the planning and designing of efficient supply chain strategies.
Supply Chain Operations Sr. Manager Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with customers to grow utilization of electronic solutions, including EDI and Customer Portal, and manage process of on-boarding new and existing customers.
- Monitor daily EDI operations and ensure the timely and accurate transmission of business-critical transactions, including orders, acknowledgements, shipments, and invoices.
- Manage full order cycle for NY FSS store (order entry, processing, scheduling transfers).
- Manage orders for affiliates (order entry, processing, international documentation including SLI, commercial invoices, scheduling trasfers with freight forwarders).
- Manage orders for international retailers (processing with 3PL, international documentation including SLI, commercial invoices, routing).
- Identify cross-functional impacts and serve as the expert liaison between key business owners, department managers and senior leadership for all projects to ensure alignment and deliver on strategic priorities.
- Clear understanding of the “Big Picture” view to oversee and manage integration between the newly deployed project processes and already existing processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise in Order to Cash business processes and functional use of information systems, leveraging expertise to drive sustainable solutions to improve the customer journey.
- E2E 3PL vendor relationship management including but not limited to SOP process development, performance management, and KPI reporting.
- Drive operational efficiencies with 3PL partners and deliver cost optimization.
- Coach, develop, and train customer supply chain team.
- Develop reporting standards and cadences.
- Perform other duties and/or projects, as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Supply Chain, Business or Economics
. • Minimum eight (8) years of related business experience in Supply Chain or Order to Cash Processes.
• 3 years of people leadership experience required.
• Experience working with vendors and cross-functional business partners to achieve results.
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, and leadership for positive customer outcomes.
• History of successfully managing complex projects from inception to completion in a timely manner.