Job descriptionOur client, a celebrity fashion brand is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their team.
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you would be responsible for supporting the internal Talent Acquisition team in all aspects of the recruiting process and execution of talent acquisition strategy and processes. You will partner closely with a team of in-house recruiters, external staffing partners, and the business to ensure a smooth and positive hiring experience for our candidates.
This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition.
- Create and post new requisitions in our Applicant Tracking System (Workday) per recruiter request
- Submit JIRA tickets to process TA requests to HRIS Team as needed
- Maintain candidate workflow steps throughout interview process in ATS (interview, references, background check, offer)
- Ensure all fields are populated accurately and correctly to achieve full utilization of tracking system to measure all key Talent Acquisition metrics
- Support critical steps of the recruitment process: updates to candidate record, input candidate data as necessary, process references and background checks, create offer letters, hire candidates in our ATS, close requisitions, and maintain communication with primary recruiter for each role throughout interview process
- Schedule interviews between candidates and interview panel members from the business through TA calendar
- Provide proactive communication with all candidates in workflow steps including interview coordination/scheduling, updates to interviews and requests for more information including references
- Create and audit all offer letters and pre-onboarding steps for accuracy and compliance (references and background checks)
- Ensures system data integrity in ATS for reporting purposes on weekly basis
- Facilitate on-site and video/remote interviews between candidates and interview panel members to ensure correct timing & seamless candidate experience
- Manages Talent Acquisition inbox/calendar account – providing proactive response and solutions to recruiter and hiring manager inquiries/requests
- Support coordinating on-campus and virtual events or other programs as needed
- Support team in coordinating and facilitating temporary worker interviews
- Audit the contingent worker spreadsheet to confirm end dates & off-boarding process
- Open internship and temporary worker requisitions
- Post internship opportunities on our career page and external career sites
- Close out the temporary/freelance hires in our ATS (Workday)
- Coordinate intern logistics (equipment, I-9 verification, first day details, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years applicable work or internship experience
- Exceptional detail orientation, organizational, time management, and communication/interpersonal skills