Job descriptionTitle: Talent Sourcing Manager, Speakers and Entertainment
Requires subject matter expertise in the Entertainment industry - preferably experience with talent agencies and/or procurement and sourcing of Speakers and Performers.
- Create solid business partnerships and early engagement with internal business partners in Marketing, Strategic Events, and CEO Office;
- Supplier Relationship Management: Create solid business partnerships with talent agencies;
- Organize and lead business reviews with preferred agencies;
- Own vetting process surrounding new agencies
- Sourcing: Serve as sourcing expert for assigned area within the Talent category; Negotiate pricing and other business terms with agencies,
- Conduct industry benchmarking, and make recommendations on programs to achieve goals;
- Continuous Improvement: Assist with projects to improve and streamline the sourcing and procurement process for the Talent category.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience;
- 2-4 years of direct experience in procuring and managing speakers and entertainers, or have agency experience;
- Experience supporting Marketing and Events departments;
- Experience within or working with top-tier companies;
- Must demonstrate integrity, professionalism, and appropriate dissemination of sensitive and confidential information;
- Must make sound decisions and produce accurate and timely results;
- Must prioritize and organize work in a fast paced multi-task environment;