Position: Technical Product Manager
Client Overview: Our client is a broadcast network in NYC hiring a freelance Technical Product Manager on their Product & Technology team.
Location: Remote (possibility for onsite after Labor Day - TBD)
Hours per week: 40
Eligible for benefits through 24Seven
In this role they are looking for a technical product manager to oversee a
team responsible for APIs, content syndication, and other internal systems that
power their consumer experience. We are looking for someone with a technical
background who can work closely with product and engineering teams to craft
technical solutions enabling our consumer products to move fast while considering
scalability, maintainability, and usability.
- Be the subject matter expert of our internal systems
- Gather requirements and maintain a backlog of prioritized features
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements for
- Familiarity with API and GraphQL design patterns
- Collaborate with the tech lead to translate product needs into technical
- Experience working with Agile cross functional teams
- Be passionate about learning and problem solving
To be considered you must have experience creating digital products and strong understand of IA and UX. Please apply with your most recent resume.