Our well-known client, a key player in the retail space, is looking to add a Technical Solution Analyst, to join their team on a freelance basis. This role is remote to start with potential of going on-site once a week when restrictions are lifted. Position will be 40 hours a week and 6 months to start with possible extension.
Client is looking for a Technical Solution Analyst with Cloud/Digital Native & App Dev experience. This person will prepare overall design of the solutions to adhere to the architecture and data standards.
- Identify landscape requirements and changes; assist in planning, configuration and implementation tasks
- Perform peer architecture reviews throughout the development lifecycle.
- Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise to transfer knowledge of operating systems and other infrastructure components.
- Assist with data modeling, data architecture design, and data movement.
- Assess the compatibility and integration of products proposed as standards to support an integrated architecture.
- Conduct product lifecycle development
- Reduce costs and improve information flow through promotion tactics
- Up to date on risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies
- 7-9+ years experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or IT
- Background in various IT technologies (security in databases, in the Cloud and applications)
- Able to explain the risks and security component to Non-IT people
- Act quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding writing skills
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!