Job descriptionIf this role is not for you we do offer a referral bonus-$200 per person you refer after they work 100 hours. So please tell your friends!
We're looking for a trendy Textile Designer to bring our Pop Culture Fashion designs to life through our product. This role will design textile prints and graphics by collaborating with Merchandising and Design and Teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with our Lead Artist to develop original textile prints and graphics for Fashion apparel based on trends and pop culture. Create and present print concepts to design team and merchant partners.
- Use Photoshop and Illustrator to prepare, modify, and resize artwork; collaborating with product development and design team to articulate printing and design techniques to factories.
- Impeccable time and work management while working in-office and remotely.
- Work closely with cross functional team members.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Certification or education in graphic arts or textile design required.
- 3+ years of textile design work experience in a wholesale/vertical business.
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to hand draw or recreate artwork based on given style and techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction and all creative techniques in relation to silk screening, embroidery, sublimation, embellishment, woven plaids and dying treatments.