We are looking for a Coordinator/Traffic Manager who will support and oversee the projects for Services-wide employee-facing digital and in-person experiences and events. In this role, you will be part of a growing team focused on inspiring employees, shaping culture, and building community.
The right candidate is someone who has exceptional project management skills, super organized and the ability to wrangle and communicate all of the details needed to keep projects on track. You also have a passion and ability to maintain schedules and strive to ensure that projects are delivered on time.
• A desire to get into the detail on projects and keep schedules tightly managed
• Extremely organized
• Ability to partner closely with team to ensure all aspects of projects are accounted for
• Strong communication, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Grace under pressure – calm and logical
• Experience with project/task management tools
• Extraordinary attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines
• Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues
• Proficient with Keynote and Numbers Description
• Schedule management and oversight of details for each of our initiatives.
• Develop and track all schedules/timelines and tasks in our Wrike PM tool.
• Responsible for meeting notes and distribution.
• Collaborate closely with internal team (communication, production, and design) on translating notes on next steps into tasks.
• Provides constant, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate.
• Partner, engage, and collaborate with our internal teams to achieve the best results for the business.